Site Streaming Movie One Last Lecture

One Last Lecture

release Date 2017. story In 2004 my dad was diagnosed with Parkinson"s disease. The symptoms (stiff body, lethargic walking, slurred talking) forced him into retirement at the age of 50, from a profession that he so loved in teaching. His symptoms progressed at a rate that was uncommon for a Parkinson"s sufferer, which led doctors to re-diagnose dad with Multiple Systems Atrophy (MSA), a more severe neurological condition with an average prognosis of nine years. A few years ago I started filming dad, aware that our time together would be affected and significantly shortened by this re-diagnosis. Initially I planned for the film to be a short piece as a way of preserving our relationship through film, as he had done with his family through home videos. The film grew and grew, leading to the involvement of a video production company and now, finally, it has hour long documentary. The film documents my dad"s disease, how it affects his relationships, his self-image and his deterioration. In it, I attempt to remind him of the worth he still has left, of the lives he has touched and the difference he has made. To do so, I took him back to school to meet his former students, to give one last lecture. UK.

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما
محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

هتل هرچه با احساساتم در آمیخته است فرکتال هنر گروه آموزشی سینامارکت اخبار تکنولوژی ذکر و عرفان تاريخ تولد انجمن تفریحی حد و حدود